hLWW Guys hope you are doing gud.Today i am here with a another blog on “IDEAL INSPIRATIONAL BLOGGER AWARD”.I’m greatful to kamya(Keep up with Kamya) who deemed me worth it and nominated me to this award.please checkout her linkand give her a like.
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog .
There were too many questions, so I decided to answer just a few…
Who is your role model?
My parents as well as my friends who always supported ans inspired me are my role model.
What was your biggest failure and what did you learn from it?
I prepared a lot for the physical of the indian army but i could not clear the physical:-< i was broken inside and ashamed that even after lot of preparation i am not able to clear the physical of indian army ,then my friends explained me that “u have lot of chances left u should have not to lost hope”and i learn that whenever the situation is difficult don’t lose hope:-).
What do you find the most frustrating about blogging?
I found nothing frustating in bligging.
Describe yourself in three words?
What is your strength?
My whole followers,parents and friends are my strength.
Any advice you would like to give for anyone who gets demotivated or has just recently started Blogging?
For beginners and demotivated bloggers, i would like to suggest that don’t go for more visitors and followers.Keep writting and maintain ur content unique.if u follow my suggestion then followers will definitely find you.
I want to nominate these selected nominees:-
- I am putting you some questions,you may answer any of them:-
- Who is your role model?
- What is your all-time favorite memory?
- What is the most beautiful place you have ever been to?
- Whenyou can’t sleep, what keeps you up at night?
- What food do you crave most often?
- What was your biggest failure and what did you learn from it?
- What do you find the most frustrating about blogging?
- What’s your current read and next read?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What new hobby did you pick up during isolation/quarantine?
- What is your all time fav. dessert ?
- You have explained why you write, so what do you expect from us readers?
- I am sure that you know that I am Deaf, but what would you say to any Deaf person when you see them?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your advice to every writer and reader?
- Why Blogging?
- What has been the best thing that happened to you once you started your journey as a Blogger or anything that you’d like to share with us that you’ve learnt from Blogging?
- What would you like to say about me and my blogs – Both negative and positive?
- Share a funny incident that would make your readers laugh.
- Any advice you would like to give for anyone who gets demotivated or has just recently started Blogging?
STAY HOME , STAY SAFE